The blog is now using blogz as the driver.
The code is mostly the same so there's no big differences but I did change the tag-history urls to use the path for the postid rather than a query string. So those have changed but as they should be excluded from indexing and it doesn't make sense to use them as a link it shouldn't break anything.
I didn't do a lot of testing - there isn't a lot to test - but if i find things i'll fix them.
I did have a small few bugs I had to fix so i'll have to do another 0.3 series release I guess.
I'm doing stuff on 0.4 now, so it might not be far away. That'll move to using a database as the index which again wont make for very large visual changes although I will be able to add titles to the newer/older post linkes. Once that's done I can look at a bunch of other stuff from comments to vote buttons.